This is awful. No matter what the team or player, no paper should celebrate an injury. I also find it ironic that it’s an Ottawa paper doing so, as I have never witnessed an organization cry and complain about an injury more than the Senators have over Karlsson. The Ottawa Sun has been publishing accusatory articles about Matt Cooke, yet when one of their players injures someone, a lot more severely I might add, it’s alright? This is so classless I don’t even know what to think.
Tagged as: ottawa sun. hockey. nhl.
- buttuzzo reblogged this from oldfashioned-youngatheart
- buttuzzo likes this
- oldfashioned-youngatheart likes this
- oldfashioned-youngatheart reblogged this from pricestreetbeachclub
- listyn reblogged this from pricestreetbeachclub
- a-rasin said: terrible. utterly disgusting.
- sunshineandflower said: Preach, girl. I am so appalled, disgusted, and EMBARRASSED. As a hockey fan, I am embarrassed by this.
- canada-man-210 reblogged this from pricestreetbeachclub
- oftenofthesoul reblogged this from pricestreetbeachclub
- howeverwillichoose likes this
- magnacartaholykale said: I’m not surprised. “The sun” chain of papers is the worst. My dad gets the Toronto sun delivered and everyday and I cringe at the shit they publish. They’re like the CNN of newspapers.
- pricestreetbeachclub posted this